Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hello, My name is Jack Warren and I am currently a junior at Michigan State University. I am majoring in Advertising with a double minor in Public Relations and Political Science. During my time abroad I will be visiting 3 countries and various cities within these countries.I have chosen the topic of “Food Across Europe” to be my main focus for my blog during my trip abroad. I will be embarking on my journey on June 10, 2017, and will leave my footprint in Barcelona, Cannes, and Amsterdam. My goal throughout this process is to identify and admire the different types of cuisine in each of these cities and relate them to their culture and society which they are a part of. I am looking forward to experiencing food in a completely different form then I am used to. This blog will mainly focus on the way that the food is created and the way it is celebrated. I want to learn more about the different ritualistic routines that cultures perform before and during a meal. I will be posting pictures and video logs on my Instagram to demonstrate these creations and celebrations and I cannot wait to learn more.

Bon Voyage!

Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spartans Abroad

                                                                       Final Post As my first trip abroad comes to an end I sit ...